It contains many interesting scripts like download and execute, keylogger, dns txt pwnage, wait for command
and much more.
All payloads and scripts are Get-Help compatible. Use "Get-Help <scriptname.ps1> -full" on a PowerShell prompt to get full help details.
Checkout svn repo for latest code
svn checkout http://nishang.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ nishang
Please report bugs, feedback and feature requests to nikhil dot uitrgpv at gmail.com
More details on blog http://labofapenetrationtester.blogspot.com/
about Nishang 0.2.5. Two new payloads which are borrowed from other sources (and went unnoticed for months lying in one of my VMs) have been added:
1. Get-WLAN-Keys dumps WLAN keys in clear text, handy!!. The code is borrowed from this code by Jan Egil Ring. An elevated shell is required to dump the keys.
2. Remove-Update could be used to remove all updates, all security updates or a particular update from a target machine. The script calls wusa.exe to do so. This is based on this post by Trevor Sullivan. This payload could be useful to re-introduce a patched vulnerability (an easy way of backdooring a system). Administrator access is required to remove most updates.
Also, some stupid bugs with Credentials payload hav been fixed. This payload has been bugging me (or I am bugging it :P) from the first release of Nishang. I hope to bring some peace to it.
The Nishang repo has been updated. Please update your repos.
- Added Get-WLAN-Keys payload.
- Added Remove-Update payload.
- Fixed help in Credentials.ps1
- Minor changes in Donwload_Execute and Information_Gather.
Previous post regarding NISHAG-