The Wisdom Of Dave Trott.
Written By mediana saputra on Thursday, 7 February 2013 | 15:35
1) Don't define yourself by your department.
2) Being professional means being objective.
3) People must notice the advertising (words that never appear in the brief).
4) It's all about Bernbach's "Timeless Human Truths".
5) Branding: being unable to repeat the ad without naming the product.
6) You don't need twelve housewives from Slough.
7) Ads don't run on the boardroom table.
Photo by Nicole Yershon, shoulder by me.