This tool is intended to help Penetration testers in the early stages of the penetration test in order to understand the customer footprint on the Internet.
It is also useful for anyone that wants to know what an attacker can see about their organization.
- google: google search engine - www.google.com
- google-profiles: google search engine, specific search for Google profiles
- bing: microsoft search engine - www.bing.com
- bingapi: microsoft search engine, through the API (you need to add your Key in the discovery/bingsearch.py file)
- pgp: pgp key server - pgp.rediris.es
- linkedin: google search engine, specific search for Linkedin users
- shodan: Shodan Computer search engine, will search for ports and banner of the discovered hosts (http://www.shodanhq.com/)
- vhost: Bing virtual hosts search
- DNS brute force: this plugin will run a dictionary brute force enumeration
- DNS reverse lookup: reverse lookup of ip´s discovered in order to find hostnames
- DNS TDL expansion: TLD dictionary brute force enumeration
updated version 2.2.a on 13/02/2013theHarvester-2.2a.tar.gz