Vulture is a reverse proxy that features Web-SSO and application firewall. Vulture is based on Apache2, mod_perl and mod_security. Vuture interfaces between Web applications and Internet to provide unified security and authentication.
The main features of Vulture are:
- SSO users with many methods supported
- LDAP, SQL, text file, RADIUS server, digital certificates ...
- Modular design allows you to add new authentication methods
- The spread of authentication protected applications
- Encryption flow
- Filtering and rewriting content
- An application firewall based on ModSecurity
- Load balancing