Home » , , , » A Bug Found in Kubuntu 9.04 Jaunty

A Bug Found in Kubuntu 9.04 Jaunty

Written By Unknown on Thursday 13 August 2009 | 23:16



I already install Kubuntu 9.04 Jaunty on my PC, and I founded a (non critical) bug. Kubuntu 9.04 that using KDE 4.2.2 desktop is a wonderful and elegance distro. I really enjoy to explore the desktop and the whole applications inside Kubuntu. I always enjoy explore Kubuntu until I got a little and non critical bug.



When I go to the Dolphin file manager and I want to look at /root disk usage properties, the Dolphin file manager will be error. I try to look the /root disk usage properties by right-click at /root directory, and choose properties.



Its not a big trouble but its feels uncomfort to me because I want to add some other optional applications such as image editors, multimedia, games and the others.



Because of this bug, I use shell disk usage monitor by konsole x terminal :



alwan@alwan-desktop:~$ df -h



I will be so happy if the great KDEs development team would fix this bug in the next KDE 4 releases.



Thank you so much to the (K)ubuntu development team and many others wonderful Linux developer .



Happy Tux-ing !



( I love to make discussion about Linux. Just email me at blackened@telkom.net)



Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Turorial Grapich Design and Blog Design - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger